Yuko san!!! I'm so happy that you have a blog now! I will read it everyday, every single day. Yeah, even though I have no idea what it says, I will still read it everyday.
Why are you yawning? You think Ryo san is so boring? Me too. Just joking! :) Lauren
I will try to keep updating as much as I can! just see how long this lust.... well, I was soooo sleepy because this was just a day after the last day of two-week soccer camp and I had not had enough sleep during the camp.... I just wanted to jump into the BED!! but I... ganbatta~!
2 comments:
Yuko san!!! I'm so happy that you have a blog now! I will read it everyday, every single day. Yeah, even though I have no idea what it says, I will still read it everyday.
Why are you yawning? You think Ryo san is so boring? Me too. Just joking! :)
Lauren
I will try to keep updating as much as I can! just see how long this lust....
well, I was soooo sleepy because this was just a day after the last day of two-week soccer camp and I had not had enough sleep during the camp.... I just wanted to jump into the BED!! but I... ganbatta~!
Post a Comment