Iroha and mommy were about to leave for Japan again after three months back in Michigan! We'll miss not only this beautiful Michigan Summer, but also Daddy, Aplie, and Popo!! We promised to talk on Skype everyday and update our blog frequently while staying in Japan. So now I am!
We hope daddy also can come to Japan later on and can go back to Michigan together.
By the way, during 13 hours flight to Narita plus 3 hours extra trip to Osaka, mommy tried everything to calm Iroha and getting her sleep. I guess it was harder than the billys boot camp!! Iroha might have been exhausted when we got home, but she got easily adjusted to the time difference and went to sleep at 9pm Japan time with no problem. It's true that younger you are, easier to get adjusted to the time difference. So, Mommy still has jetlag...
Not like Summer in Michigan, it's SO hot and humid here in Osaka. Iroha's head is always a little damp, in spite of the cooled temp by A/C that she cannot leave her drink(tea) mug for entire day. Uh oh...
I hope Iroha can enjoy Japanese summer like I did when I was a kid.
1 comment:
Ah....I miss you two already! I'm happy though, that Iroha can experience a Japanese summer like you did as a child. Oh it must be so full of magical things, like yukata and hanabi and breaking the suika! I would love so much to come someday and try your childhood summer too! Ha! :)
Thank you for the nice update. I'm glad that Iroha became accustomed to the time change once you got home.
I'm thinking of you two always. Please update when you have some time.
With much love and hugs!
xoxo,
Lenko :)
Post a Comment